F.lli Rosati – Precision mechanical constructions
The company has been active since 1962, founded by the grandfather of the current owners, the Rosati brothers. At the time the purpose of the company was to provide the local market with rapid and reliable assistance and mechanical maintenance of production equipment. In 1978 the company took on its current name and since 1993 it has been operating in Terni in the new modern headquarters in Maratta Bassa, in an area of 3000 m² (of which 1300 m² are covered), with a load capacity of 15000 kg.
F.lli Rosati has always operated in the Terni area, but over the years it has been working steadily with well-known company structures at a national and international level. Since 1997 it has been working on a Quality Guarantee, having obtained the relevant certification from the ICIM (Industrial Certification Institute for Mechanics). The certifications are periodically renewed.
The field of business activity is the precision mechanical construction sector, where F.lli Rosati offers in particular an advanced and complete assistance service in the construction of mechanical complexes and/or single parts for plants for manufacturing companies. It also provides complete plant maintenance services and mechanical revisions of kinematic complexes with a “turnkey” service (thanks to the collaboration of trusted engineering firms) and a reliable assistance service for the detection of components.